No other service provider has the depth and breadth of coverage and experience to support our equipment.
We deliver service programmes to properly maintain capital equipment and optimise operational uptime and service life. We are committed to complete customer satisfaction. Our main priority is to have every service exceed your expectations.
Why service your Equipment regularly?
Your equipment needs servicing regularly to keep it in the best condition and to help maintain its value and lifespan. Your equipment should be serviced in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications to:
- Provide peace of mind regarding your equipment’s safety and reliability.
- Enable diagnosis of problems earlier, potentially reducing your repair bill.
- Reduce the damage caused by wear and tear.
- Help minimise the risk of your equipment breaking down.
Why service your Equipment at Device Technologies?
Factory trained service technicians
- Device Technologies service technicians are trained by the original manufacturer to be experts in the technical and mechanical components of their equipment. They have access to the latest engineering information and a hotline to the manufacturer to make certain your equipment is serviced to the highest standards.
These are designed to meet original specifications and have been tested and approved for your particular model.
National network of Device Technologies Service locations
- Our network of Device Technologies Service locations is conveniently situated throughout metropolitan and covers rural Australia.
- Forty service professionals covering Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide & New Zealand
- 24hr coverage, dedicated technical support call centre and dedicated spare parts procurement officer.