The difference in Evolution’s controls is obvious, even from across the room. The end results – improvements in efficiency and productivity – will be just as clear. A dramatic redesign of Evolution’s controls and displays includes crystal clear, high-resolution graphics and an Ethernet-enabled PC control. With one touch, operators can begin to learn it and put the control to work. Look forward to Evolutionary differences in your Sterile Processing Department with greater throughput, reduced downtime and improved efficiency.
An Evolutionary advance in form and function Open the door and look inside. This is where Amsco Evolution’s unique shape really shines, providing consistent quality and reliability beyond other chamber designs. Evolution’s unique, inherently strong round or elliptical form promotes even pressure and heat distribution within the chamber.
It is also inherently efficient, with a fully jacketed chamber that minimizes condensation and maintains quality through every cycle. The 26″- wide chamber opening facilitates easy loading, and processes each load with minimal steam consumption. With a unique form, which improves function and helps to reduce operating costs over time, Evolution is an advance worth looking into.
- 316 L stainless steel construction – chamber and jacket
- Fewer welds, resulting in less metal fatigue
- Fully jacketed chamber to optimize even chamber heating and minimize condensation
- Manual hinged door with easy-open locking mechanism
- Automated horizontal or vertical door opening with auto-stop safety feature
- Steam-activated gasket to lessen the possibility of air entering the chamber
- Easy access and loading
- Easy-to-align loading system eliminates operator handling of hot loads
For more information please visit the STERIS website.