ABOUT SPINE SURGERY
Device Technologies provides a complete range of spine solutions including state-of-the-art product lines and education services to ensure optimal outcomes for patients. Device Technologies works with industry professionals to push the boundaries in innovation and ingenuity.
SPINE SURGERY BRANDS
Device Technologies partners with suppliers who are renowned for engineering and innovation in their field. The Device Technologies spine portfolio is comprised of a trusted range of technologies and systems with clinically proven techniques, materials and products to treat patients.
Showcasing an innovative range of spine surgery products with a focus on minimally-invasive techniques, the Device Technologies’ cervical range includes the following:
- Cervical disc replacement & restoration
- Anterior plate and posterior screw fixation systems
- Innovative cage technologies, including proprietary surface-coating products, carbon fibre reinforced PEEK (polyetheretherketone) materials.
Device Technologies is known for collaborating with brands renowned for innovation and engineering in their fields, pioneering cutting–edge products such as:
- Spine medical image solutions
- Open pedicle screw technology
- Innovative anterior and posterior cage technologies, surface-coating technology, and carbon fibre reinforced PEEK (polyetheretherketone) materials
- Carbon fibre / pedicle screws
- Sublaminar banding technology
With a focus on minimally invasive surgery, Device Technologies offers a pioneering implant system for sacroiliac joint fusion. This unique design has had over 40,000 procedures performed globally1 and has clinically proven results with more than 60 published, peer reviewed articles.1SI-BONE (2019) ‘iFuse Implant System,’ retrieved 23/09/2018 from https://si-bone.com/
The spine department comprises of a dedicated technical support team and a range of education, training, and customer support services.
Device Technologies complements all usage of our products with a highly developed education program, complete with hands-on-training and ongoing support.
All Device Technologies users are supported by highly skilled product and clinical specialists who deliver detailed support programs and in-theatre case support.
Device Technologies Customer Service, Reverse Logistics and Sales Teams work together to ensure a smooth process from purchase to usage.