Territory Manager – QLD Pyramed
We are a large Australian privately owned company that markets and sells high quality capital equipment and medical device consumables.
Since 1992, Device Technologies has been dedicated to improving patients’ lives through leading edge technology and services, supplying hospitals and healthcare professionals with the finest medical solutions for their patients. Device Technologies continues to grow with HQ based in Sydney representing over 200 trusted brands, along with over 1000 highly skilled staff located across ANZ and South East Asia.
Our high-performance culture focuses on empowerment, goal attainment, productivity, continuous improvement, developing leadership capability and a superior workforce.
An exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager has opened in the Queensland Pyramed team.
Pyramed is an interventional medical device company specialising in minimally invasive transcatheter devices across the fields of Endovascular Surgery, Interventional Radiology, Cardiology and Endourology.
Established in 2010, Pyramed continues to grow and evolve in its chosen market space with new and truly innovative products. Pyramed is owned by Device Technologies Australia.
At Device Technologies, our values are linked to four key areas of our business: Innovation, Collaboration, Ownership, and Good Business. Resonating with our values and the care we have for our people, you will:
- Be self-motivated, energetic;
- Enjoy selling and being sales minded/driven;
- Be patient focused, striving to add value to the patient care experience;
- Develop Territory Sales strategies and implement them effectively;
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills;
- Have a strong focus on building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Have strong planning and organisation skills;
- Maintain Territory databases and spreadsheets;
- Have innate problem-solving abilities and product knowledge showing the ability to solve problems independently;
- Exhibit strong levels of professionalism;
- Be adaptable and happy to work flexible hours and travel as the role requires;
- Report to the National Sales Manager
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets and delivering mutually agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Development and execution of sales strategies and tactics in conjunction with the Business and Sales Manager
- Consistently develop and grow the territory through engagement with existing and new customers;
- Understand customer’s needs to form long standing mutually beneficial partnerships;
- Develop product knowledge superior to that of our key competitors;
- Adding Vibrance and Energy to the Pyramed Team;
- Support fellow Territory Managers through regular communication and collaboration;
- Current valid driver’s license;
- Permanent Australian resident status;
- Proven skills in sales, territory management, presenting, influencing and time management;
- Demonstrated competence in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- High standard of demonstrable written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional appearance;
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overnight travel.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience selling in a medical or hospital environment OR
- Minimum 5 years relevant clinical experience;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the sciences – degree or similar.
To apply, please attach your resume (in confidence) and a covering letter outlining why you are the person for this role.
- Full Australian Permanent Work Rights (no visas).
- Your location, mobile phone number and email address.
- Interview availability.
- Notice period/start date.
At Device Technologies we are motivated by the opportunity our equipment provides to change people’s lives. We have a clear vision to ensure all our people feel valued and respected, can be themselves and can flourish as contributors to the success of our business.
Our promise is all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, disability, age and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Please note: Device Technologies will undertake pre-employment checks via Sterling RISQ for the successful candidate to ensure that Device Technologies is meeting legislative obligations and the information a candidate provides is accurate. For all roles, an offer of employment will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: identity check, reference checks, right to work in location (checks for visa holders), police integrity. By proceeding and applying for the role, you acknowledge our hiring process and agree to undertake the required pre-employment checks if successful.
Read about Life at Device on our careers webpage - Device Technologies AU
Read our article on How To Prepare For An Interview With Device Technologies | LinkedIn