Product Specialist – da Vinci Surgery
We are a large Australian privately owned company that markets and sells high quality capital equipment and medical device consumables.
Since 1992, Device Technologies has been dedicated to improving patients’ lives through leading edge technology and services, supplying hospitals and healthcare professionals with the finest medical solutions for their patients. Device Technologies continues to grow with HQ based in Sydney representing over 200 trusted brands, along with over 1000 highly skilled staff located across ANZ and South East Asia.
Our high-performance culture focuses on empowerment, goal attainment, productivity, continuous improvement, developing leadership capability and a superior workforce.
The final candidate will become an important part of Device Technologies family as a clinical expert of robotic surgery.
- Are you passionate about learning surgery technology?
- Are you keen to support customers and professionally manage robotic surgery challenges with surgeons in the operating theatre?
At Device Technologies, our values are linked to four key areas of our business: Innovation, Collaboration, Ownership, and Good Business. Resonating with our values and the care we have for our people, you will:
- Become a da Vinci product specialist as a clinical expert across multiple clinical specialties.
- Drive new surgeons and HCPs adoption of da Vinci surgery technology platforms through da Vinci Technical Training Pathway.
- Collaborate with customers, colleagues, and managers to effectively execute da Vinci surgery technology training for HCPs.
- Develop and review territory engagement plan with managers to ensure consistently growing trained surgeons’ yield.
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks, SFDC, and sales activities for achieving both financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years experience selling in a medical or hospital environment or
- Minimum 5 years relevant clinical experiences, or
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the sciences degree or similar, with any clinical and/or technical certification would be preferable.
- Proven skills in sales, presenting, influencing and time management.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with strong self-organisational skills.
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Professional appearance and willingness to work a flexible schedule under high pressure and the occasional overnight travel.
To apply, please attach your resume (in confidence) and a covering letter outlining why you are the person for this role.
- Full Permanent Work Rights (no visas).
- Your location, mobile phone number and email address.
- Interview availability.
- Notice period/start date.
- Current salary package with breakdown.
- Expected salary / remuneration.
At Device Technologies we are motivated by the opportunity our equipment provides to change people’s lives. We have a clear vision to ensure all our people feel valued and respected, can be themselves and can flourish as contributors to the success of our business.
Our promise is all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, disability, age and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Please note: Device Technologies will undertake pre-employment checks via Sterling RISQ for the successful candidate to ensure that Device Technologies is meeting legislative obligations and the information a candidate provides is accurate. For all roles, an offer of employment will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: identity check, reference checks, right to work in location (checks for visa holders), police integrity. By proceeding and applying for the role, you acknowledge our hiring process and agree to undertake the required pre-employment checks if successful.
Read about Life at Device on our careers webpage - Device Technologies AU
Read our article on How To Prepare For An Interview With Device Technologies | LinkedIn