Regional Manager – VIC – AST
Advanced Skin Technology is known for its exceptional service, product offering and commitment to doing business 'the right way'. Our AST family of Account Managers and Educators continue to deliver strong growth of our own range, Aspect, and a wealth of other incredible domestic and international brands under our management. We are dedicated to raising the bar, offering quality brands, ethical practices and unwavering integrity.
If you know what it takes to coach and mentor a team that is striving for high performance, this is the role for you. You are imaginative, diverse and relish the opportunity to demonstrate your strong analytical skills to deliver outstanding sales results. You are intensely focused, work towards continuous personal and team improvement and have a flair for coaching your team to achieve their full potential.
You will have a strong record of exceptional people leadership. Based in Melbourne you will lead a Victorian team of Clinical Educators and Account Managers.
Key aspects of role:
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives and targets for a defined geographical territory.
- Coach and lead Account Managers and Clinical Educators to ensure marketing strategy, KPI implementation and sales achievement within allocated territories.
- Ensure talent within the Sales and Education team is recognised and developed.
- Network with industry to collaborate and ensure regional representation in the industry.
- Empowering team to achieve full potential
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales within cosmeceutical/ aesthetic or pharmaceutical environment.
- Undergraduate degree qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years people management experience.
- High quality and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities at the one time.
- Track record of achievement of sales targets and coaching a high performing team.
- Strong analytical and PC skills (especially excel, database, internet, and email).
- A demonstrated understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Solid understanding of business management / finance principles.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven ability to communicate and influence.
- Excellent time management skills
Reasons why we think this is a great role include:
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Join a dynamic, passionate and supportive team at an industry leader
- Training opportunities to continually improve your skills
- Competitive salary
Advanced Skin Technology
AST was established in 1994 and today employs more than 80 people across Australia and New Zealand. As the exclusive distributor of renowned international brands, we build our business around service, education and commitment to our clinic partners, always striving to grow their business. We are a fun, hard working team who have big plans for the continued expansion of our company, and we'd love to welcome you aboard.
To apply, please attach your resume (in confidence) and a covering letter outlining why you are the person for this role.
- Full Australian Permanent Work Rights (no visas).
- Your location, mobile phone number and email address.
- Interview availability.
- Notice period/start date.
At Device Technologies we are motivated by the opportunity our equipment provides to change people’s lives. We have a clear vision to ensure all our people feel valued and respected, can be themselves and can flourish as contributors to the success of our business.
Our promise is all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, disability, age and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Please note: Device Technologies will undertake pre-employment checks via Sterling RISQ for the successful candidate to ensure that Device Technologies is meeting legislative obligations and the information a candidate provides is accurate. For all roles, an offer of employment will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: identity check, reference checks, right to work in location (checks for visa holders), police integrity. By proceeding and applying for the role, you acknowledge our hiring process and agree to undertake the required pre-employment checks if successful.