Lisa Kirsch was appointed General Manager – Robotics in July 2020 and has been a member of the Device Technologies team for over a decade. Lisa has extensive experience and knowledge in the robotics space, progressing from Product Specialist to Product and Business Management roles in da Vinci Surgery.
Lisa started her career as a Physiotherapist at The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne before joining Device Technologies in 2010 and has since completed a Master of Business Administration at the University of Queensland.
• Manager of the Year Award – 2015 (Device Technologies)
• Distribution Partner of the Year Award – 2020 (Intuitive Surgical awarded to Device Technologies)
• Business Unit of the Year Award – 2020, 2017, 2016, 2012 (Device Technologies)
• Master of Business Administration (Hons, Dean’s Honours) – University of Queensland 2014-2016
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons) – University of Melbourne 2004-2007