As Device Technologies’ Chairman, Philip brings a wealth of distinguished business acumen to the company. A partner and director of Navis Capital Australia, Philip has been active in private equity for over 24 years, including founding Lend Lease Development Capital and RMB Ventures. Philip also holds distinguished honours from London Business School and Birmingham University, is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, has served on the board of the Australian Chamber Orchestra, and also co-founded and chaired Yalari, an indigenous education initiative that funds hundreds of boarding school students from remote and rural communities.
- Partner and Leader of the Australian Office of Navis Capital since 2008.
- Founded Lend Lease Development Capital.
- Founded RMB Ventures.
- Holds an MBA from London Business School and a BSc Hons Mech Eng from Birmingham University.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Co-Founder and Chairman of indigenous education initiative, Yalari.
- Served for five years on the Board of the Australian Chamber Orchestra.