Robert is a past Managing Director for Johnson & Johnson Medical Australia/NZ and has held senior management positions both locally and internationally. Robert has a strong record of accomplishment for growing businesses and brings to the Board a wealth of experience in Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Operations & Supply, Legal, Human Resources, and Information Technology.
- Board of Directors for Device Technologies.
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA).
- Member of the Board of the Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) for nine years.
- Recognised as Best HR Champion at the 2004 Australian HR Awards.
- Awarded a Rotary International Fellowship for his assistance to the community.
- Member of the Executive Advisory Council of the Faculty of Health at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS).
More recently Rob has devoted his time to consulting and mentoring. He remains a Board Member of a listed health care company and Senior Partner of a healthcare consulting practice.