Steris 4085 Operating Tables
STERIS is proud to introduce the 4085 operating table. It combines all the positioning capabilities of a general operating table with the radiolucence and precise mobility of an imaging table, making it the most advanced, versatile operating tables on the market. The Steris 4085 Operating Tables are designed to support advancements in surgical procedures and imaging techniques and has six patented innovations, truly separating it from all other operating tables:
Operating Table Product Highlights:
- ZIP SLIDE™ (patent pending): 454 mm of tabletop slide maximizes C-arm access.
- INTELLI-POWER™ (patent pending): truly independent dual power modes that also provide continuous auto-diagnostics.
- HI-LOCK™ (patent pending): allows for quick and easy removal of the leg section with safety lock feature.
- AUTO LIMIT SENSOR™ (patent pending): informs and prevents sectional articulation conflict.
- KIDNEY™ (patent pending): extremely compact, motorized, radiolucent kidney elevator.
- E-SERVE™ accurately diagnoses and/or repairs your equipment.
The Steris 4085 operating tables accommodate a wide variety of surgical positions, including Lithotomy, park-bench, supine, sitting, shoulder arthroscopy, urology and gynaecology.
Operating Table Specifications include:
- Sliding top: 454 mm
- Height: 675 mm – 1136 mm
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 30°
- Lateral tilt: 20°
- Back section: -40° / +90°
- Leg section: -105° / 0
- Patient Weight Capacity:
- 499 kg Patient Support, including raise / lower (table top not articulated or slid)
- 454 kg Patient Posturing (table top not slid)
- 272 kg Patient Posturing, including table top slide
For more information on Operating Tables please visit the Steris website.