With more than fifteen years of experience in the finance and accounting field, Emma joined Device Technologies as CFO in December 2005. Emma has worked extensively in the professional firm environment and overseas for several large multinational companies, specialising in acquisitions, business development and delivering change across organisations.
Emma’s broad commercial and international experience help shape the future growth and security of the Device Technologies Group of companies.
Key areas of responsibility include financial control, supply chain management, administration, and IT.
- BC Business, Accounting & Economics.
- Board of Directors for Device Technologies.
- Awarded Women in MedTech Champion 2017.
- Director of MTAA for 4 years.
- Vice Chair of MTAA for 2 years.
- Company of Directors course at AICD.